ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this is the first drag duner i have built.. i am hoping it turns out half as nice as some i have seen on some of the forums i go to.. i will post more pics when i get it put together more... it is a 08 501..

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE (millertime @ Mar 12 2009, 11:29 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=34243well this is the first drag duner i have built.. i am hoping it turns out half as nice as some i have seen on some of the forums i go to.. i will post more pics when i get it put together more... it is a 08 501..

Looks good. I was told by greencj to contact you about the oil squirter in my 450. He says you know how yo do the mod, or have an extra one laying around? Please let me know.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya i can make you one... i have a brand new stock one i can cut down and re-drill the squirter hole.. it will take me a couple days.. i will get it ready then i have to have my buddy weld the end shut after i cut it off shorter... i made one for my 501 last year.. and it looks good when i pulled my motor apart the other day... give me a few days and i will pm you

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well here are the last tell i get my subframe, and get my motor back together.. i think tommorrow i will cut the rest of the front fenders off so it is just the nose pice with out fenders

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well it is together agin.. had it running the first time on the kick start.. not bad at all... took a few the first time.. i think it was just having the motor apart agin.. new rings.. extra oil... once warm first-second kick... and a short kick, kicker hits my brake line, need to find a fix for that... need to find where i want to run my vent lines.. i bought a 3 way to run them both together so i don't need 2 filters on them.. well here it is...

·
Registered
163 Posts
QUOTE (millertime @ Mar 28 2009, 06:02 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=36020well it is together agin.. had it running the first time on the kick start.. not bad at all... took a few the first time.. i think it was just having the motor apart agin.. new rings.. extra oil... once warm first-second kick... and a short kick, kicker hits my brake line, need to find a fix for that... need to find where i want to run my vent lines.. i bought a 3 way to run them both together so i don't need 2 filters on them.. well here it is...

very nice!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the pipe is a R.I.S design.... had a dasa.... wanted to try something differant..
here is my kids banshee.. this is how it was last year..

this is how it is right now... i need to get it together this weekend

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.