ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished her off tonight!! Started as an old J-arm frame I had hangin in the garage. Got ahold of Tim at Stellar machine and performance for all the chromoly chassis goodies. I powdered the frame with a chrome base/ candy red top coat. Been piecing her together for a couple months, and finally fired it up today. I am ready to ride!!

4mil drag ported stock cylinder on 34PJ alky carbs
CPI small bore OOF's
+10 no link and 12 paddle extremes
M&M drag axle and JJ&A carrier

Still have to add a nice seat and plastics someday soon, but for now I am riding as is!

Let me know what ya think!

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
bad azz, jd...
turned out sweet !!!!! if u get some plastic , hollar at me . i have a buddy that does custom grills. i maybe can get u a hell of a deal .

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (docjcwatson @ Apr 14 2009, 06:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=38480Gorgeous JD!!!

You have to be very proud of that pig!!!

Thanks a lot! I am very proud for sure, it was awesome to fire it up today! Now that Im done, I think I have a design I need to work on for someone

QUOTE (Kawiking @ Apr 14 2009, 07:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=38488bad azz, jd...
turned out sweet !!!!! if u get some plastic , hollar at me . i have a buddy that does custom grills. i maybe can get u a hell of a deal .

yea man, hey, can you get me his contact information? Thank's rot the props guys, this has been LONg awaited!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.