ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would have to say that my girl made me proud after her first trip down the track at Bon Terre. MORE TO FOLLOW.........

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HERE ARE A FEW MORE:

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (zmann @ Apr 6 2009, 06:40 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=37214What did she run?

6.1 WAS THE FASTEST TIME BUT SHE WAS SHUTTING DOWN TOO EARLY WE FOUND OUT. WE WALKED DOWN LATER AND SHE WAS SHOWING ME WHERE SHE WAS LETTING OFF AND IT WAS MAYBE 40 TO 50 FEET EARLY. SO WE WILL SEE NEXT TIME FASTEST MPH WAS 51.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (BBIII @ Apr 6 2009, 06:42 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=37215Nice.....I like BRSD.

BRSD? Not to sound like a newbie but that stands for what exactly?.......

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
QUOTE (GIGGLER @ Apr 6 2009, 11:23 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=372306.1 WAS THE FASTEST TIME BUT SHE WAS SHUTTING DOWN TOO EARLY WE FOUND OUT. WE WALKED DOWN LATER AND SHE WAS SHOWING ME WHERE SHE WAS LETTING OFF AND IT WAS MAYBE 40 TO 50 FEET EARLY. SO WE WILL SEE NEXT TIME FASTEST MPH WAS 51.

As long as she had fun... that is what it is all about...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh she did thats for sure........!!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE (macanic @ Apr 8 2009, 02:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=37524I watched her several times.. Looked like she was having Fun.
(Prob. wouldnt hurt to get a Wheelie Bar)

That probibly would not hurt

·
Registered
61 Posts
QUOTE (2slo4u @ Apr 10 2009, 10:46 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=37803what is it and who did you send it to?
Its a Cannondale.Its a 467,ported head,cyclone intake,bored throttle body,2.2 stroker crank,13:1 piston.Z-mann has seen it at St.Joe last year,red with flames painted on the Quad-Tech hood.I was tired of not beating the other 450s.Its getting built by a guy in Idaho.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.