ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
cutt the bar that runs up on an angle from the front top a arm mount to the bottom of the steering bar. chop the linkage bar out that runs aross from peg to peg and replace it with chromoly. its the heaviest peice on the frame.

remember nickles and dimes add up to dollars

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (Brady080 @ May 23 2009, 04:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=43925cutt the bar that runs up on an angle from the front top a arm mount to the bottom of the steering bar. chop the linkage bar out that runs aross from peg to peg and replace it with chromoly. its the heaviest peice on the frame.

remember nickles and dimes add up to dollars

Yeah but its a duner i dont wanna bend the frame

And its a custom subframe

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE (Bigbucks @ May 28 2009, 05:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=44440looks good, is this what ur putting the a-arms on?

Yeah Arlo this is it

I found some plastics like yours but they were beat to hell so i cut them up and also so i wont look just like yours but i will be like a step-brother i guess to your stocker banshee

And bobby its going to bet the stock silver or black frame havent decided yet on which way to go

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well its been done for about 2 weeks now just haven't taken time to post pics of it so here are some from me taking it to the lake this weekend it looks allot better with the paddles on and the smoothies up front

Ill post up in a lil bit whats done to it

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
sweet lookin bike, huge difference from what u started with... i like the silencers mounted inside the frame like that looks good

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE (dradbanshee98 @ Jun 28 2009, 04:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=48429sweet lookin bike, huge difference from what u started with... i like the silencers mounted inside the frame like that looks good

Thanks bro i wanted a bike that looked clean but yet was still different but still try and keep the stock look and not afraid to ride it any where like the dunes or hit sum trails or the occasional mud pit! ! ! !

But it definitely hauls the mail when i wanna race at the dunes
This is whats done to it

Hot Rods 4mil long rod crank Trued and welded
Port and Polish with the case match port and bored .20 over done by Bubba Ramsey
custom cut domes by back country for my setup
33PWK carbs (155 main & 45 pilot jet with the needle 2 notch)
Noss Head
Wiseco 795 pistons
Chariot adjustable timing plate set at +5
V Force II Reeds
Shortened harness moved under radiator
Lightened frame
Custom sub frame
Custom +4 swing arm
06 special edition plastics with the seat to match

I Wanna thank everyone that helped me with this bike Especially BUBBA297! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! And as far as Tech,Pointers, and Advice on anything and Everything i Asked anybody about or PMed anyone Thank You

Thanks Again I'm very happy with the final result of the bike and i will post videos of it running in a few days

Thanks Cameron

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.