ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures from when i first got my 370r until now. The first ones are when it was a wee little 370 on gas with a +3 swinger

These pics are when it got the puma over haul and 44 mm lectron on gas and a +6 swinger

Then the shaws, lock up and shearer pipe was added

And last but certainly not least...lol...As it sits now. Got some taller front shaws..cut the rear fenders and added drag bars. Finally put on my +10 swinger and ended up with a 48 mm lectron on alky along with a 1-4 WCR override. And i almost forgot about my custom paintjob on my pipe

Just thought i would give everyone an update on how the build was going..Thanks for looking. By the way it is M&M ATV built and could not be happier with the way it performed

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They seem to work good but my gearing is way to low. I was about half "track' or maybe a bit before and i was already out of my overriden gears.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
I know those pumas are gonna be quick bikes, hp about 100 and a bunch of torque. Good lookin build, hopefully get to see it someday at LS.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I cant remember exactly how much but i would say around 3k maybe?

Morse-no i only used them one time and that was just so i could test ride it...i wish i coulda got them though

·
Registered
396 Posts
looking good-
2 clys better watch out for the ole one lungers-----

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks man. So i need some suggestions. Im gettin some stock width a-arms and dont know what color i should powdercoat them..So any opinions are welcome

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.