ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

My rides

12K views 98 replies 23 participants last post by  josh_10_07 
#1 ·
Here are some pictures of the 250rs that are in the stable. Not many pics yet but will get more soon. First one is my gfs the second one is mine and the third picture is what hauls them around

See less See more
#7 ·
ya she rode it a little before we ran outta alky. its funny because i already have some bought!!. Rear shaw and new +10 swinger are already at my house.lol Oh ya i forgot to mention it has an oof shearer pipe now(mine does)

#12 ·
HAHA!! its funny that you ask that but no. I know who it was though and also it was a four door. And my truck does not get stuck out on the dunes.lol

You dont like the ford??whats up with that? I like the ford just not the ford motor

#19 ·
QUOTE (joshb @ Nov 25 2008, 11:06 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=17364HAHA!! its funny that you ask that but no. I know who it was though and also it was a four door. And my truck does not get stuck out on the dunes.lol
ya I knows one of them was andys just didnt know the others that was with him,and thats what they thought too they wouldnt get stuck....LOL If yours is a diesel you better let air out on the tires,,they are alot heavier trucks then gas motor.Then they got pulled out by shannons lil ole samuria...

Attachments

#20 ·
QUOTE (phatboyz @ Nov 28 2008, 09:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=17676ya I knows one of them was andys just didnt know the others that was with him,and thats what they thought too they wouldnt get stuck....LOL If yours is a diesel you better let air out on the tires,,they are alot heavier trucks then gas motor.Then they got pulled out by shannons lil ole samuria...

The r's look great man. I remeber that truck getting stuck and all the other trucks and jeeps trying to pull it out.

#22 ·
QUOTE (phatboyz @ Nov 28 2008, 07:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=17676ya I knows one of them was andys just didnt know the others that was with him,and thats what they thought too they wouldnt get stuck....LOL If yours is a diesel you better let air out on the tires,,they are alot heavier trucks then gas motor.Then they got pulled out by shannons lil ole samuria...
Ya its a diesel and i didnt air down....and i got around great all the way to north camp and back. Along with a couple more trips out there. Dont need no stinkin samuria to pull me out.lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.