ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (Kawiking @ Apr 16 2009, 08:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=38725looks good , did u cut the stingers off those pipes ?
those are graydon pipes i had cpi oof on it then saw these for cheap on ebay so figured id get em. put em on my bike and it runs better with these than the cpis i guess its just the right combo.... when i got the pipes they didnt have silencers with them so i just made up some stingers.

·
Registered
246 Posts
QUOTE (chvy91bowtie @ Apr 17 2009, 12:17 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=38734those are graydon pipes i had cpi oof on it then saw these for cheap on ebay so figured id get em. put em on my bike and it runs better with these than the cpis i guess its just the right combo.... when i got the pipes they didnt have silencers with them so i just made up some stingers.

looks good Im diggin the pipes and also the fox floaters
what fox shocks did you get I am thinking about picking up a set how do they ride?

thanks
chris

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (Chugger @ Apr 17 2009, 03:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=38742looks good Im diggin the pipes and also the fox floaters
what fox shocks did you get I am thinking about picking up a set how do they ride?

thanks
chris
thanks. i didnt even know there were different fox shocks these are just banshee version as far as i know... i really like them never had any problems with them and they are soo light.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yep thats my fun little project. its an 84 250r gonna be a true 250 drag bike. bought it as a pile of trash back in december and went from there with it... i posted a thread somewhre on here a few months back with some better pics. if u cant find it ill send u some more

·
Registered
92 Posts
QUOTE (chvy91bowtie @ Apr 18 2009, 02:59 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=388104 mil stock cylinder ported
Very nice. That's what i have as well. I went race for the first time this weekend. Traction was my enemy though. Kinda hard to beat stretched 4 strokes on prowedges with my [censored]ty set up lol. But i borrowed my bud's prowedges and lets just say the playing field wasn't level after that
. But it really opened my eyes and showed me once again set up plays a huge roll.

You have an override ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.