ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time doing any real testing with the new 6" extension holy crap is it nice. Still need to lower the whole quad but it's soooooo much better to launch now. Thanks Ven. It's a bit dirty as I took the still pictures after we played.
I was also testing one of Jim's roller clutches. Nice clutch hits like a damn freight train.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (big daddy hog nuts @ May 4 2009, 07:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=41240you mean there's more of em?!?!?!

It's an epidemic......with as fat as they are there's only one thing to call it.....swine flu.

Yeah Chad we're planning on coming down. I've got a few different paddles to try out now that I've got the swinger on. The Brute might finally be ready by that weekend also. I've got to check with Mark and see if he'll go double or nothing on our twinkie bet we had last year.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Very nice, looks like a hand full.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jammer......I do have a lowering kit...It's not on in the pics. I'll get it to the sand next weekend and see how it does there then make adjustments. It will be a learning experience...new swinger, new clutch, and new paddles.

As for coming down to Mo....I've seen the video's of you guys.....I don't think I want any.
Actually it would be fun, I drive right through there a few times a year.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.