ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just thought I would post the bike here. Tell me what you think. YFZ-523

99mm Ice Cube cylinder
68mm Falicon Stroker Crank
25 Shot Boondocker Setup
Ported & Polised Head w/Oversized Valves
Full Hinson Clutch
+6 Ext Swingy

Chris.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya I'm gonna be droppin some weight here in a few days. I'm gonna pull off the AC nerf bars, put the stock pegs back on it. Take off the A-arm skid

plates. Trim the front fenders, and possibly switch to a good high hp single exhaust.

She is already a monster

Chris.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No times on it, honestly I have never rode the 300' for times on any quad so I have nothing to come this one to. The dual exhaust is great, love the

sounds from the LTE's.. just a little more weight than wanted though. I do want thoughs pegs where did you get those at? How much? Thanks

Chris.

·
Registered
550 Posts
QUOTE (Radar @ Jun 6 2009, 05:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=45517That's not a +6 on that thing is it?
Ya Bobby has some more billet pegs just about done they are sweet lookin.

I was thinking the same thing. Man that looks like a +4. Measure it up man. If it is a +4, and you want to trade for a longer one. Let me know. I have a pretty new black powder coated Klien +6. I need to go shorter!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.