ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much yet, but I just got the frame back from the powder coater. It dont look like it in the pic, but it match's my jeep. Got my new front rims, and rear paddles. Waiting on a part for my motor, so I can finish it up. I just put a balanced +3 HR stroker in it, it was already a 98mm, also put a 1-3 override in, and had some +1 valves cut in. Just waiting on my a-arms, and my custom BBIII sub and pegs (which I think are on there way)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Nice ride for sure..

·
Registered
30 Posts
i haven't put it on yet.... mine is sitting just about like yours right now.. i just started putting it back together and i am waiting for a subframe from the same place you bought yours.... i sure the swingarm will work great i really like it ... thanks for the good deal.. i will post a pic in a new topic of my frame

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got a few more parts on, messed with alot of pidley stuff tonight, did some polishing on my axle. Its getting there, just taking to long. Hopefully my subframe will be back from the powder coater tomorrow. And I need to pick up a few more stainless bolts. And things should start coming together, I hope. I want to get it on the dyno next week!!! And the piece of conduit in place of the rear shock is only there for mocking purpose's!!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.