ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im a new member to the sight ..and im in the mist of getting my 7mm built ..but after my mechanic finish's the bike ...my mechanic IS totally ABOUT TO focus on jet ski' motors and he doesnt use the dyno anymore...well he doesnt have it setup in his new shop...but im defently for linking w/a true honest wrench...that doesnt think im a dummy to the shee world..its hard finding great mechanics that you can bank on ..over the ph. i did bussiness w/Twister CRANKSHAFT and those guys was in oregeon..BUT I WILL SAY THEY WERE FARE GUYS LEW SWAIN AND DAD..EVEN OFFERD ME TO COME OUT THERE FROM NYC...BUT IF YOU GUYS KNOW ANYONE CLOSE SO I CAN SEE DYNO READINGS AND ETC PLZ ...HOOOK ME UP AND THANKS

·
Registered
137 Posts
im a new member to the sight ..and im in the mist of getting my 7mm built ..but after my mechanic finish's the bike ...my mechanic IS totally ABOUT TO focus on jet ski' motors and he doesnt use the dyno anymore...well he doesnt have it setup in his new shop...but im defently for linking w/a true honest wrench...that doesnt think im a dummy to the shee world..its hard finding great mechanics that you can bank on ..over the ph. i did bussiness w/Twister CRANKSHAFT and those guys was in oregeon..BUT I WILL SAY THEY WERE FARE GUYS LEW SWAIN AND DAD..EVEN OFFERD ME TO COME OUT THERE FROM NYC...BUT IF YOU GUYS KNOW ANYONE CLOSE SO I CAN SEE DYNO READINGS AND ETC PLZ ...HOOOK ME UP AND THANKS

my brother lives in vernon, nj but i know D&D racing has a dyno in lowville, ny it would be about 4-5 hours i think for you.....top notch guys call and ask for scott moser.....tell scott that kelly baldwin told you to call.....he runs the dyno most of the time.....(315)376-8013 i would drive it the extra miles...to have scott dyno it ...he just won hay days with a twin in the tripple class...no one never won there with a twin before....so he knows what he is doing.....hope this helps

kelly

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
my brother lives in vernon, nj but i know D&D racing has a dyno in lowville, ny it would be about 4-5 hours i think for you.....top notch guys call and ask for scott moser.....tell scott that kelly baldwin told you to call.....he runs the dyno most of the time.....(315)376-8013 i would drive it the extra miles...to have scott dyno it ...he just won hay days with a twin in the tripple class...no one never won there with a twin before....so he knows what he is doing.....hope this helps

kelly
D&D does very good work with banshee's... if you take your machine there, ask for Scott Moser.. he has alot of experience working and racing some very fast drag banshee's.. idk if he gets on here much but his name here is Moserracing, you can try to get ahold of him there

another good person to get ahold of is Gearjammer on this site.. John is his name and he is my personal engine builder and does phenomenal work with anything 2 stroke... give both of those guys a shout on here if you get a chance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.