ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddie has a duneable over ride he installed it and motor was not running right so we never got to try it out got motor fixed and now you can be cruising in 2 let off go to get back in it and it shifted a couple gears on its own I am sure he has some thing set wrong any ideals on what it could be

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Hey ron this must have us stumped.No replies yet? I was thinking it would be a shift drum problem or star problem or something relating to one of those. Never heard of that before. The only thing I know of close is on some overrides in the past they shifted too easy so guys put on a stock star or one not rounded as much as a modded one would be. Can you try a stock star and see what it does. That would be an easy step to try. Radar

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Depending on how it's cut, a stocker might not work.
My guy that cuts trans NEVER uses a rounded star, only stockers which he cuts and welds.

My trans is a 1-5 Dunable N down, and a stock star won't work.

Possible the springs aren't in there between the forks or worn forks as well as what's mentioned above.

If you can't figure it out, send it my way, I'll be happy to have it gone over.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.