ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my new 24mm twister spread bore just got it in the frame. I still have to weld the stingers on the pipes and then pull it back out and go to the dyno i will keep you posted on what it make on the dyno.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
QUOTE (quadsean @ Jun 29 2008, 01:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3982Here are some pics of my new 24mm twister spread bore just got it in the frame. I still have to weld the stingers on the pipes and then pull it back out and go to the dyno i will keep you posted on what it make on the dyno.

more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (Koolguyson @ Jun 29 2008, 02:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3989Haha, like the pic of the twin next to the stocker.

Looks good, let us know how you do on the dyno.

Man...sure am glad aluminum is light!

WENT TO THE DYNO LAST NIGHT MADE 180.5 HP AND 111.1 LBS OF TOURQ ON MOTOR STILL MORE IN IT. NEED TO GET SOME OTHER PIPES TO TRY.

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
QUOTE (quadsean @ Jul 3 2008, 07:03 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4413WENT TO THE DYNO LAST NIGHT MADE 180.5 HP AND 111.1 LBS OF TOURQ ON MOTOR STILL MORE IN IT. NEED TO GET SOME OTHER PIPES TO TRY.
Holy Cow 180hp man that bike is going to rip your arms out of there sockets.

·
Registered
507 Posts
180 ... dang thats impressive! got more tuning and more pipes, plus the juice!!!

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
i hope ur puttin a seat belt on that beast !! sweet bike !

·
Registered
172 Posts
glad to see she is finally home Sean

they say good things come to those who are pattient........lol

looks like a beast and can't wait to see it run

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
seen this bike run last weekend!! man does this thing fly!!!!

nice work sean!

·
Registered
692 Posts
QUOTE (dajogejr @ Jul 17 2008, 06:58 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=5612Hoping Home boy brings this bad lad to Bob's Saturday....I wanna see it run...
That bike is flat out retarded....lookin good Sean!!

I think he is Dave.. Dan said he's bringning him his head saturday @ bob's.. so.. I'd like to see it run with some time slips too!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts