ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Nice, when ya get a little time put all those struts and the tierods on a lathe and polish them. With some fine sand paper, wd40, polish, and some time you can make them shine and look great. If you do it take some clear spray paint and give them a quick coat. It'll help them hold the polish.

Bike looks great I just noticed the yellow-gold rear strut. I did mine and it'll make a big difference in the bikes apperiance.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (fastfatboy @ Aug 19 2009, 01:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=53677Nice, when ya get a little time put all those struts and the tierods on a lathe and polish them. With some fine sand paper, wd40, polish, and some time you can make them shine and look great. If you do it take some clear spray paint and give them a quick coat. It'll help them hold the polish.

Bike looks great I just noticed the yellow-gold rear strut. I did mine and it'll make a big difference in the bikes apperiance.
Thanks for the idea but i dont no what color to do the plastic.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
ahh naked banshee! ha jk good lookin bike man

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
i would say solid black plastics... no stickers just bare plastics would look bad [censored] on that

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
true , black plastic would look good, then u could get someone to do some true flames on the plastic, in the same green as ur frame.
my buddy that painted mine use to do a sweet true flame in green .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.