ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new boot to this webiste but not to Banshee's. I live in the DFW area of Texas. If there is anything I do to help the guys in my area, just ask. I turn wrenches on a lot of bikes in the area. Thanks for having me here.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love Banshee's, I bought my first one about 2 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I will try to get some pic's posted as soon as possible.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (Jose @ May 15 2009, 03:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=42769Welcome .We just left from around mansfield an moved up to Nebraska.were do you ride i'm sure we were in the same place at one time or another.

Village Creek MX, Rocky Ridge and Munster. I dont do trails much and more, getting to old to be hitting trees....lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (Jose @ May 15 2009, 05:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=42778We did everything but Village creek too old for MX.You should try hwy 79 on the river from Witchita Falls good place lots of sand.

I've been trying to get hooked up with someone in the area thats goes up there from the DFW area. If you know of someone in the area let me know. Sorry its been so long since my reply, been working everyday.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
QUOTE (TNTS355 @ May 22 2009, 01:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=43738I've been trying to get hooked up with someone in the area thats goes up there from the DFW area. If you know of someone in the area let me know. Sorry its been so long since my reply, been working everyday.
Start goin to Rocky Ridge hang out at the drag strip .Most of those guys go to 79.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.