ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rode a pretty stock shee this last year. Just made a purchase of a tyson frame with a 750 gsxr with a turbo. should be fun once dailed in. Looking for a quad dyno so I can get the power comander mapped if anyone knows of one around GR let me know.

·
Registered
86 Posts
QUOTE (Willis @ Feb 19 2009, 02:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=31230I rode a pretty stock shee this last year. Just made a purchase of a tyson frame with a 750 gsxr with a turbo. should be fun once dailed in. Looking for a quad dyno so I can get the power comander mapped if anyone knows of one around GR let me know.

What you talking about Willis! Sorry Matt I just had to say it. Check out fast bike on 28th they might be able to help you out.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks everyone Shawn your on my list. Fast bikes only has a dyno for street bikes not quads. Someone has already hooked me up with a good lead for a dyno.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone. I will get pics up soon, the bike is all over the garage right now

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.