ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just found the site looks pretty cool I ride a lt 500 all draged out under going more this winter if you ride at little sahara OK I bet you have seen or raced me plans this winter are full drag port from Tony @ T&N ,going to alcohol , DR Q oof pipe and some -1 with and +3 out front a arms and front shaws Just bought a all draged out stock frame too heres some pics

Could not get my frame pics to load

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys it runs pretty good now fixing to get alot better had it to a slow track so I was told I ran a constant 4.8 in the 300 foot had problems keeping the front down when I hit 2nd I live 30 min south of belton In garden city

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE (Radar @ Jan 27 2009, 01:40 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=27936Cool LT I'm on the Ks side s south of KC. Good looking bike. I like the pipe and the front hubs.

Thanks you you go to little sahara much thats the dr q inframe pipe makes bad azz power putting it on my play 500 I just got I them are stock hubs that I put on the lath and mill to take all the brake mounting stuff off I thank they turned out pretty good

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.