ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. my name is brian, and i just found the site and am really diggin it. i dont really know much about quad drag racing other than the little stuff between my friend and i. i am looking to get a banshee to hook up and start getting into the drag stuff, just have a long way to go. my current ride is a kawi kfx 700 with minor engine work. most just trail ride with it, but it is pretty quick for what it is. i had a raptor 660 with a craycraft 686 that i sold some time back, and i wish i still had it!! you guys have some nice bikes on here. maybe i will build something to race some of you with in the future... later, brian

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
welcome.. where are u from ? do u have any old pics of ur old craycraft 686... theres acouple of craycraft bikes on here. zmann has a couple of nice drag kfx 700's

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (Blewbyu @ Nov 4 2008, 08:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14883Welcome to the site Brian! i will look for some of the 686 pics. i should have some on my laptop. i have seen zman's bikes on the kawiriders site. i go there pretty often to chat about the kfx, and that is where i got the link to this site. i am getting pretty bored with the trail riding, and am getting quite interested in drag racing. thanks for all the welcome's fellas. later, brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.