ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Tim. I have a trx450r set up for tt racing, but am looking for places to go drag racing with it. The motor is a DASA 550. Walsh -2 swinger, ishock a-arms, elka shocks, lonestar hubs, dominator axle, gibson stem. I am wanting to find places to go asphalt racing.
We used to race a banshee that was a long rod 440 big bore, with twin 38mm airstrykers built by Madman Engineering. It had a custom built -3 no link swinger with custom +2 +1 a-arms.
If I can find a place to go drag racing, I would like to build a big banshee to race.
The members on this site have some sick looking drag bikes.

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Welcome to the site.

We are in the process of a site overhaul, and on the home page will be a very sleek and easy to use map of tracks throughout the US, and our plan is to keep not only the maps updated, but track info, events, etc., updated and easy for our members to use as well.

We appreciate your signing up for a membership and hope you find the information here not only pertinent, but easy to find as well....
Please feel free to drop any staff member suggestions on how we can make the site better and more informative for you.

Again, welcome!

--ATVDragracers.com Staff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.