ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i just discovered this site and it seems very informative then some others i have been on. My name is Chris and I have a 87 Lt250r, Bored, reeds, 38mm Keihin, soon to be port job. I live about an hour from Gilbert, LA where planetsand drags are held. Looking to get my quad set up to have some fun. Who on here does great motor work and who has cheap parts. My quad is taken apart rght now but i will post some pics soon.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
welcome , who are u plannin on have , do ur porting ? cheap parts arent always the best way to go... i d rather spend the extra $$ and have the good parts. better than buyin 2 sets of a "cheap part " and hopin the cheap ones dont mess anything else up.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i didnt mean to say "cheap" parts like that, i meant the best deal's on parts and where to get them. And i dont know of anyone on here does motor work. i pm'd a guy and just waiting to see. any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Have you raced at Pops?

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Welcome to the site, there are a few damn good two-stroke engine porters on here...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.