ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Just ran across the site from doing a little searching about drag quads on Google. My name is Chris and I just wanted to swing through and get

started here. Just recently picked up my buddy's YFZ-523 with nitrous from him. 99mm bore ice cube kit with 68mm Falicon stroker crank. 25 Shot

boondocker kit. A few things I'm gonna do that's not in these pictures are gonna be to get rid of the AC nerf guards and just stick back on the stock pegs,

get a set of C-Series ITP wheels prolly black. Cut the front fenders and ride the [censored] out of it I got a set of paddles with it also. Let me know what you guys

think. Thanks

Chris.

·
Registered
13 Posts
QUOTE (MrNitro @ Jun 5 2009, 02:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=45385Hey guys, Just ran across the site from doing a little searching about drag quads on Google. My name is Chris and I just wanted to swing through and get

started here. Just recently picked up my buddy's YFZ-523 with nitrous from him. 99mm bore ice cube kit with 68mm Falicon stroker crank. 25 Shot

boondocker kit. A few things I'm gonna do that's not in these pictures are gonna be to get rid of the AC nerf guards and just stick back on the stock pegs,

get a set of C-Series ITP wheels prolly black. Cut the front fenders and ride the [censored] out of it I got a set of paddles with it also. Let me know what you guys

think. Thanks

Chris.

Nice bike...where do you ride at? Looks like a good hill bike for sure

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, Atm I'm on the east coast in a class and when I get back I am moving to Kodiak, AK. There are tons of places to ride up there so we will see.

Chris.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.