ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say hi.... i know a few of you on here and a lot of you i dont.

I am from Omaha Nebraska and ride in our little sandbox called Genoa, go to Lil Sahara when i can, and will be attending a new place in the spring in Norfolk Nebraska which looks very promising!

I just recently sold my stock cylinder 7mm drag bike and am starting a new build!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE (txraptor @ Oct 31 2008, 06:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14481Welcome and i'm in the neighbor hood now.

Txraptor.... thats awesome your back! I have shot the bull with ya a few times over the years and look forward to meeting you in the spring! Its cool to see a fast 660 still around, i know i miss mine sometimes.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
QUOTE (Lil7mm @ Nov 1 2008, 11:11 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14523Txraptor.... thats awesome your back! I have shot the bull with ya a few times over the years and look forward to meeting you in the spring! Its cool to see a fast 660 still around, i know i miss mine sometimes.

Yeh i'm gonna trade mine for a shee so i can run with u guys. Just give me a holler some time don't have to wait until spring

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.