ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its about time
Im on bansheehq, planet sand, quadracerhq, etc...
but so far this site seems to be the best
My screen name on all the other sites is Chugger dont know how I screwed that up here but I am working on it.
My stable consists of

04 shee vitos monoblock 86.5, 35 airstrikers, +6 arm, +2 +1 arms, oof's or power pro inframes its an o4 le so its all black and chrome love it

I have a 99 Yama blue shee in a rebuild stage motor was stolen to mock up engine placement in my tri-z
typical boltons trail [censored] or girls bike gonna fix it up for her

1990 quadzilla oo6 drag pipe soon to be rx'd and stretched 4inches

1996 tri-z with a banshee swap still in the works frame is done just deciding on motor and color
either 4mil cheetah or 7mil cub

1986 tri-z resto mod trail [censored] phase II wrench report 38mm air striker dg pipe soon to be a 310 from sprock racing

1986 atc 250r paul turner hi rev rudy kurtz drag ported 38 air striker pod looks stock runs like a raped [censored] ape if you can control it and keep it down gonna strech +4 or +6 and put on my 11" douglas front love this bike its a blast to ride.

1985 tri-z rebuild frame up gonna get the phase II setup from other Z but 5 speed yellow and gold

thats the stable
I like old school [censored]
still lookin to pick up a 1987 Tecate 3 and a honda pilot but i have enough toys at the moment

I will get some pics up soon

lates
Chris aka Chugger

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (BBIII @ Nov 2 2008, 08:57 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14562Welcome to the site, looks like you have a good selection of bikes to ride...very nice.

Thank you sir
I live in Virginia its ok over here wish i was near some sand
I thought about taking a trip out west but I am afraid I will never come back. Ha
Truely thats the main reason why I am hesitant.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (docjcwatson @ Nov 4 2008, 04:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14853Hey man, welcome.

What part of Va? I'm on the east coast of NC.

I live in Culpeper its a small town, near DC about 1 hour from there and 1.5 hrs from richmond.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.