ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i see that there is a new hompage outside of the forums... i love how that is set up with the sponsors and upcoming races all listed out in a clean yet attractive manor... the "about us" part is also a very nice piece there whoever wrote that up... thumbs up to you guys for all the work you have put into makin this truly one of the greatest places for atv drag racers of all kinds to flock to

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Like I have always said, We do this all for you! Its nice to hear that you guys like the changes we are making. I know I can speak for all the staff here at the site when I say "thank you".

We will be adding some things to the frontend that will make being a drag racers a little easier. More much needed track info. I know that part was used allot and we need to give you racers as much info as possible about tracks.

Just stay tuned, we are just getting started.

·
Registered
439 Posts
i see that there is a new hompage outside of the forums... i love how that is set up with the sponsors and upcoming races all listed out in a clean yet attractive manor... the "about us" part is also a very nice piece there whoever wrote that up... thumbs up to you guys for all the work you have put into makin this truly one of the greatest places for atv drag racers of all kinds to flock to
it is very nice looking!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the one thing i did notice is that the dates for one or more of the races on the homepage are not correct... says they are today when indeed they are tomorrow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.