ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little bro and I built this for my dune/drag banshee yesterday. I did built a jig first and this is a plus 8. The goal was to build something cool but different, too bad we ran out of argon so it isn't quite done yet but I thought I would show it off anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
looks solid... pretty cool. only one way to see if it will hold... lol
let ur little bro try it out.. lol j/k.

i wouldnt powdercoat it yet.... id run it first and look for stress cracks or if u decided u need more bracking or anything later. looks sweet.

is it a link oe no link set up ?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (bbR @ Feb 8 2009, 11:18 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=29575looks like it might be hard to tighten/loosen the pinch bolts as they are on the bottom but other than that it looks good!
Yea I saw that but thats the price you pay to do things different, It is fricken hard to come up with something that is strong,looks good and HASN'T BEEN DONE BEFORE. I wanted it to be a lttle different and I am happy with the way it is turning out. Hears a pic of it mocked up on the bike today.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.