ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
lol!!!!!!!!! hoss its gonna take more than a new engine and chassis when i show up to ur race. in all serious hes doin a very nice job on this chassis. now if only we could get him to drink alcohol

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (carolina shaker @ Apr 12 2009, 05:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=38091how long is the wheel base looks good have you weighed it yet
86 inch wheelbase as it sites 182lbs still have to install steering stem and make the lower torq arm braces.......and a rear brake pedal.....lol if you did not notice i made the frame so it would take some stock parts like the rad,fuel tank, that way if i sell it and some one dont have the money to buy that stouf they can take them off there stock banshee and bolt them on and go dragging....i will be installing my little 400cc cub....in this frame
thanks
kelly

no pp i like my race gas.....

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE (pp1 @ Apr 26 2009, 06:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=39951looks good kelly. u must have spent an awful lotta time with ur steady hands to carve ur name into the sides of them. lol!
thanks pp

here is my frame with the steering completed....almost done just need to finish up some small stouf
all that i need to finish is the wheely bar....
kelly
ok everyone let me know what you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (banshee#69 @ May 7 2009, 04:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=41781thanks pp

here is my frame with the steering completed....almost done just need to finish up some small stouf
all that i need to finish is the wheely bar....
kelly
ok everyone let me know what you think?

here it is completed....let me know what you think? sorry some pics are blurry
thanks kelly

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.