ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
done at outback atv park in NC on saturday night during semifinals of eliminations and on back to back passes. no one can say that the track is wrong. IT IS FAST AND WE HAD A PERFECT TRACK! i went to planetsand, outlaw, and outback and ran within .01 at the three tracks with a 37,37,36. this can be considered unofficial we dont care but IT IS THE RECORD SO IF YOU WANT TO BE THE FASTEST WELL THEN YOU HAVE TO BEAT IT. THIS IS NOT THE PLANETSAND OR OUTLAW RECORD. IT IS THE NATIONAL RECORD. IF YOU WANT TO HATE...WE DONT CARE. time slips will be posted. we are saying unofficial only for all the cry babies because mid way in the race saturday they started having problems with the mph and we didnt get one on the slip. we are the first small bore 450 oem on motor to ever go 20's at an official event or period for that matter.

big thanks to DRG and EHS.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ok I see the difference now. I'm a 2 stroke guy and I thought all the 450 based engines ran together, regardless of CC. Come to think of it there were a shatload of 4-stroke classes at Outlaw, so that makes sense.

·
Registered
724 Posts
If I was going to boast, I would make sure it is an official record. If you would like a rematch just let us know. Don't expext our stock bore Hill bike next time.
The offocial record holder
John don't even try, I mentioned bikes that went faster than this a couple years ago. And all I got was bashed on so I had all my posts deleted (on PS). Nice times no doubt, but we've seen it done before.....just sayin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.