ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Registered
438 Posts
Better question yet ... what's it worth to be a Global Record Holder ?

Power package is in the $12-15,000 range. Total combination is pushing 20g's.

Whats it worth to be a Global Record Holder??? Maybe one will tell us....

· Premium Member
423 Posts
Better question yet ... what's it worth to be a Global Record Holder ?

I dont know, we were just trying to win the race. After the race was over, I all the sudden heard Mandy (wife) screaming in excitement from the booth, and my first reaction was anger LOL. I thought she was carrying on because we won the race, and she knows I dont like that crap LOL. Its important to me to be a gracious winner when we win, and a gracious loser when we lose, so you can imagine what I was thinking LOL. When I found out why she was carrying on, I was a little more understanding LOL. Although the record is cool, I do agree with everything everyone is saying (weather it be an attack or not). Without a national set of rules, or any kind of national or global format. "World Records" are nothing more than track records or personal bests, to some extent. But this run is the fastest pass made on any legit track during competition or eliminations, by any Unlimited OEM bike. I think that has to stand for something. But when someone does make a faster pass and breaks the record, Ill be the first one to extend my hand, and congratulate them. But Like I said, we were just trying to win the race. So I would have been just as happy with a win only. Hell, considering the caliber of bike and team we were up against, I would have been happy with 2nd place.

· Registered
438 Posts
Great analogy Mark. I hope to see this beast run in Bama????

· Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Congrats again to Mark & Derek for running another .93 P/A and a .12 on motor.

Now that the consistancy is showing - they have a few things lying in wait to try - to put the bike in the 8's without much effort.

· Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

· Premium Member
423 Posts
Thanks everyone!!

I was just reading through this thread, and realized I never posted my slip for the new and current record. Not by any means trying to brag by posting this up long after it happened, but I think if a record was run, the slips should be made public so there is no speculation.

and for those that think all records must be backed up...

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.