ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
That's a major pet peeve of mine as well. Glad to hear it. Ziggy I cant believe a guy from Ca wants even more traffic laws LOL. I hate driving in that state.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Blah, I drive in the left lane b/c around here the slow lane roads are all shot to hell from all the trucks. The passing lanes are always 10x's smoother. And I tend to drive fast

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well although I am for it because I get very irritated by these idiots in the fast lane...It should not take the government to tell us what and how to drive.I mean Im pretty sure everyone who has a license here seen on the test where it says the left lane is for passing and faster driving..common sense people.what I DONT like about it is its they left a huge grey area for the cops to pull more people over if they think they are driving TOO long in the lane.

·
Registered
767 Posts
We have that law here in Arkansas, but so far I have yet to see much results from it LOL.

·
Registered
713 Posts
when i lived in ohio i read in the license book if your in the fast lane and someone comes upon you and high beams you it means b prepered to b over taken and you should merge to the slow lane

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.