ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Looks good Rich...

keep up with me i think it will be more like me being able to keep up with you.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
slow.... slow times..... it is a shaft driven 500+lb green turd.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Soon... need those tires... and then I will go.. want to make a few NA passes and then bottle it too , before I try out those NX cams...

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks... I am thinking about mounting the bottle out back... Anyone have any thoughts on that?

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks... I had rolled my other kfx down some hills and it was all busted up.. figured might as well drag cut it..

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
where are those pics from that u posted on kawirider link.. vanbrum ?? wheres that.. thats not st.joe is it ?
i lived in missouri 22 years and never heard of st.joes..

·
Registered
40 Posts
QUOTE (kawiking @ Sep 2 2008, 03:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9836where are those pics from that u posted on kawirider link.. vanbrum ?? wheres that.. thats not st.joe is it ?
i lived in missouri 22 years and never heard of st.joes..

st joe state park used to be known as flat river. and is in parkhills missouri, down a exit from bonne terre. as far as the other place its a secret riding area lol cant give out that info

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Looks good, just a thought, member when the drag cars ran a one valve check on there headers around the collector area to suck the crank case pressure out of the engine!!

I think from the twin cylinder engine there would be a gain from this.....

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have a vacuum port on my exhaust.. just not sure I want a hose running out there and down to my pipe. Right now it has the YFZ catch can on it.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bike is running good... need a bit more tire though... it is NX time.....

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
More tire!!!!!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts