ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 1997 KX60 for $75 with the engine in a crate. I have a few buddies with XR50's and 70's with thousands in them. I am going to school them on what an old two-stroke 60 can do. I can't wait!!!

I'll have a total of $450 in this pit bike and it will fly when I am through with it. I'll post pictures soon.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Those kx 60s and kx 65s are really fast. I have seen little kids that weigh maybe 50 lbs get big air with them and haul butt on em.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, purchased a few things off of ebay. One 2003 KX80 carb 28mm which fits perfect on the intake boot of the KX60 $52.00 buy it now. One complete crank kit witch includes all lower gasket and seals $125 buy it now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just won a 2002 R1 rear shock from ebay for $14.50 for my Pit Bike... Got to love Flea-Bay..

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is what it should look like finished...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
That shock might be a little stiff. I had one on the back of my banshee a long time ago. There's no doubt that thing will be faster than the little 4 strokes. I've always liked playin with the pit bikes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.