ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got done painting the front plastic, grilles in the making from JD....and got my seat back from the upholstery shop.
I think it's different, unique...and me likey the seat.

Don't mind the mess in the garage, temp. storage for some of my girl's stuff.....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks sweet man. I like that seat. I have always hated my white plastics, but with the white seat, it looks killer. Maybe i will steal that idea instead of replacing my plastic. Kind of reminds me of the old tuck and roll upholstery. thats the shiz

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks man... I actually went to the upholstery store, they specialize in boat seats, etc., and that's actually what it's from.
Boat seat vinyl.

I shaved my own seat and got a leather type cover, but....the cover would be hell to clean...and the hack job on the foam looked like hell.

At that point, I threw in the towel to the pros...well worth it!!!

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks JT...
I'm pretty much done with the bling bling for this year...other than the polished brake master cylinder for the rear.

I'll get some better pictures of it back together (pipes missing...lol) after I clean it up tomorrow or the day after, outside the garage.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Thats not your bike Dave... you stole it and left yours in its place. lol

Night and Day Difference.. looks very clean. Nicely done homie!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.