ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

New to a 250r atc

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Drew 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I just picked up this 3 wheeler. Its fully redone including a fresh motor rebuild all stock though. I bought this thing to make it a drag-er, figured it would be cool to drag a three wheeler. Well my questions for you guys is whats my best bet on what to do to it. Its an 84 so its air cooler and I realize im gonna probably have to get a different motor. Just wanna get input on how to make this thing mean

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Vary nice looking 3 wheeler! Im not a big 2 stroke person but i do know the 250R is a running little motor, it will cost a little more to pull power out of than say a banshee i would think because they are not all many. But like i said not to much of a 2 stroke person but im sure a nice drag pipe and jetting would wake it up. Id me getting a longer swinger or wheelie bar soon though lol.
Where you at in MO?

#4 ·
I live about 10 minuets from st.joe. I use to go out every sunday when i had my YFZ but i sold it and now building an LTR. Should be done beginning of next month or so. Its definitely a good time out there and lots of fast quads, hopefully this LTR will be in the mid 60hp.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.