ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just found out about this site from a friend of mine....... I wish Johann would have told me and Jamie about it !!
I have a 2008 KFX450 that I am slowly turning into a drag only bike.
I race and ride at Silverlake sand dunes in MI. And go to Bob's drag strip as often as I can.
This seems like a really good site and I hope I will be able to find some good tips on here.....Allthough it seems to be hard to find any good tips for my bike,not alot of people making the KFX450 into a drag quad!
Thanks,Jeff B
PS. I live in Lansing,MI

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (mkm450r @ Jan 4 2009, 06:41 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=23874what do you have done to your kawi. have you ever ran it on the track
Right now it is tore apart for a rebuild...You can see my thread in the builds section.
Last year it had: pc3,fuelatv intake,cp 13.5:1 piston,kx dirt bike cams and marvin shaws .
The best time I had at the track was 5.21 in 300ft

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
it sure was a clen and strong running quad cant wait to see it out there this spring

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
QUOTE (Jeff B @ Jan 4 2009, 06:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=23883Right now it is tore apart for a rebuild...You can see my thread in the builds section.
Last year it had: pc3,fuelatv intake,cp 13.5:1 piston,kx dirt bike cams and marvin shaws .
The best time I had at the track was 5.21 in 300ft
Wow thats some pretty goodt times for more less boltons.

Where you running paddles in the drags?

·
Registered
88 Posts
He usually runs 4snows, but sometimes i believe 10paddle combos??

Bike is a runner, should be in 4s next year wouldnt come off the line for nothing...watching the sky the whole time.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (SaNdBuM @ Jan 5 2009, 10:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=23998He usually runs 4snows, but sometimes i believe 10paddle combos??

Bike is a runner, should be in 4s next year wouldnt come off the line for nothing...watching the sky the whole time.
Ya what Adam said.... With stock swinger i couldn't keep the front end down with my paddles..... It was even hard with the 4snows.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.