ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Misty, but most know me as "Shayne's sister" (fouledout421). My brother got me into this sport long time ago, now he got my husband into it. I'm an official drag jockey for them : )

I have a raptor thats not stock. I've made a few nice un-noticable mods, but it needs more. Hopefully this spring. Shayne has plans to make it better : ) I love doing drags but I also love the trails. Mostly why I havent let my brother touch it to much so I can do both.

I also do stickers on the side. Just something for a little more income since I stay at home with the kids. I've been doing them for a while now for Ziggy. I make the ATVDRAGRACERS.COM stickers that he gives out.

I have two future riders. One is 5 going on 16, second oldest is 1yr, my youngest is 3 months. Our oldest is already riding. He is going to get into drag racing this year for the first time. That will be fun!

I had to hang up my riding for two years in a row...I'm ready to get back out in the sand and play!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Welcome to the site!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (docjcwatson @ Feb 6 2009, 10:59 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=29353Woot! More people to pick on Shayne! Lol

Post up pics of the stable!

Here are some pics of our team lol

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.