ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Very nice Rich.....heck you should be able to pull both trailers with that bad boy.....lol

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need to poke arund on it today ... it has some sort of air raid air filter. intake thing and it sure looks like exhaust...

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, prety excited to get a real truck.

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
You will be even happier when your pulling that enclosed like its not even back there.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that is the plan. Heck, my boat is between 4 and 5 k lbs... this thing won't even squat when I hook that up.. lol

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Nice truck I know you looked for a long time. Its amazing how the big trucks pull a load.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
very nice!! I am tryin to decide between asuper duty and a dmax when I turn my lease in....

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
very nice truck!

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
very nice!! I am tryin to decide between asuper duty and a dmax when I turn my lease in....
I really like the duramx and allison.. but, they are drunk on their pricing of used chevy's... plus, the rear seat in the crew cabs is tiny....my kids would kick my azzzzzzz if I made them ride in the back of a chevy for long...

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks.... Already had it to the dealer to get 2 injectors replaced.... but, did get to drive it around some this weekend finally. It is a big truck... but, should get the job done for sure.

·
Registered
155 Posts
6.0.... sucks that you lost some injectors, buddy has a 6.0 and hes been replacing injectors for 2-3 years now. nice truck btw...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sweet truck!! If you have the money get the egr cooler delete and headstuds. This will save u major headaches! If your goin to get a tuner go with SCT. I love my powerstroke when it's workin right. Lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts