ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It started off as a frame I bought off Ebay a few months ago. Getting it ready for Wicked Event. I have slowly gotten parts of ebay to build it. Some I had already. Motor is on the work bench waiting on a few key parts.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (CHARLIE @ Sep 15 2008, 07:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10818LOOKS GOOD METHYMAN....AS USUAL!! HAVE YOU EVER SPRAYED ONE OF YOUR 250R MOTORS??? AND IS IT ADVISABLE???

I haven't sprayed any ATV motor but I have been seriously thinking about it. I am going to put a Puma motor in it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had to test fit the intake manifold for the carb and test fit the pipe. The fit really good. The picture was taken with my camera phone. Not as good as the digital camera.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
QUOTE (methyman @ Sep 19 2008, 07:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11129I got it fired up today and doing some heat cycles on it. It sounds wicked as hell.
Looks good man, Keep us posted on what kinda times that thing lays down.... Any guesses...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the compliments guys. I am looking forward to taking the bike to the track soon to see how it runs.

·
Registered
473 Posts
yes it is thats kinda cool, usually i have to go a long ways to race . its about 2 hrs from me . yea i hope ypu make it ,need some 2 stroke single guys there . i went to the one in Myrtle beach last month and there was no 2 stroke singles to make a class .they said i would have to run with the banshees could not run in the 4 stroke single class . i don't no about wicked, where they are going to put me but long as I'm racing . i ant scared of no banshees lol . would be cool to run against other singles though . cool i hope i see you there. (btw) take it easy on me with that puma don't make me look to bad

1 - 20 of 36 Posts