ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
We should have sonic the hedgehawg and mario cart on saturday, the sports games are good and the Boxing and bowling will wear you out Fast....lol

Then really sore the next day....haha

·
Registered
214 Posts
My daughter has Carnival, Tony Hawk skate boarding, ballz of fury and wii fit that we have not played yet. Will let you know abut those as we play them. And yes my arms are sore. Baseball was fun as well.

·
Registered
439 Posts
we just got the fit Christmas and I can't stop playing...my legs are killing me though!

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
i got my son a wii when they first came out... he likes alot of sport games. my wife has the wii fit... does her work out on it.
its no joke... u ll get a damn work out. workin out usein a video game... go figure. lol

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
QUOTE (dajogejr @ Dec 28 2008, 08:47 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=22895Wii sports and Mario Kart are a blast.

My advice is rent any game before you buy it. I've rented some real crap games that I had higher hopes for....

Exactly i usually go to the Playstation Store since i have a PS3 and download the demo before anything don't take long and gives you a idea of what your playing. I had high hopes for a few games that turned out not fun at all.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.