ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What battery do I need for my yfz kicker, that will run my dyna, nos solonoids, and fuel pump for the nos. I need something as small as I can get. I checked with trail tech, and they said they had nothing that would run all that. I need it as small as I can get it also. Cause I'm not running the rear fender's, for the battery box. Any help would be great. Thanks....

·
Registered
603 Posts
That is quiet a bit of stuff to run on a battery. I would just run the stocker and relocate it to the front. I have mine in the front and built a custom aluminum battery box to put it in.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Not sure if you have one in your area, but we have a Batteries Plus store that sells all kinds of batteries, for just about any application. I picked up my battery from there, it's small, has plenty of juice to run the nitrous...should be enough to power a dyna too. Here's a pic of the battery, I'll see if I can get you a part number/brand name tonight. You can see how small it is in comparison to my rear strut. It was mounted on my swingarm

·
Registered
119 Posts
QUOTE (jfyfz @ Mar 13 2009, 02:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=34432I like them Idea's!!!

Part# and name would be great, it would atlest give me somewhere to start!! Thanks.
my 68 triumph bonneville chopper is kick start only and uses an electronic ignition and its a twin, the battery i use in it is an everstart ES9BS, its real small here is a pic of it in the bike its at the bottom in front of the rear tire.

·
Registered
283 Posts
QUOTE (bigboybanshee @ Mar 13 2009, 01:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=34424Not sure if you have one in your area, but we have a Batteries Plus store that sells all kinds of batteries, for just about any application. I picked up my battery from there, it's small, has plenty of juice to run the nitrous...should be enough to power a dyna too. Here's a pic of the battery, I'll see if I can get you a part number/brand name tonight. You can see how small it is in comparison to my rear strut. It was mounted on my swingarm

how long will that battery last before it run out of juice

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.