ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone run the yfz450 nmotion exhaust ?? im lookin for one , just like some info on it . and maybe who sells it and what the price on the system .
thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
kawi call John at JSR they bought the rights to the pipe from NMotion and they made some minor changes for the better and they have quieted them down considerably. Tell John that his little fat buddy told you to call and he will hook you up.

look here too

http://www.bigboremotors.com/

·
Registered
71 Posts
Im running the nmotion now rico i like it alot better than the ron woods cause it doesnt get hot on the inside of my calf. As far as performance I cant say cause I got bigger vales and all put in and changed carbs my bike is running alot better than ever but I cant say exactly what helped the most but im sure its the new head.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks everybody .... im biddin on a curtis sparks right now.. funds are low.. lol

if i dont get it .. i ll save up for a nmotion or jsr. thanks loboboy.. lol
i might hollar at ziggy and see if there is a diff between the nmotion and jsr

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
there is very little difference from the nmotion and JSR, they are the same pipe, the inframe has i different silencer that you can modify the back pressure by purchasing additional end plugs.

Rico tell them Ziggy sent ya when you call them!

Zig

·
Registered
101 Posts
QUOTE (Ziggy @ Apr 1 2009, 08:46 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=36553there is very little difference from the nmotion and JSR, they are the same pipe, the inframe has i different silencer that you can modify the back pressure by purchasing additional end plugs.

Rico tell them Ziggy sent ya when you call them!

Zig

Don't listen to him he doesn't know anything, he had nothing to do with the NMotion pipe.

just kiddin Zig

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.