ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (phatboyz @ May 22 2008, 07:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=834yes they can on certain app if close enough cause an intermitent (spell) spark
would you be able to shield it with like a peice of rubber or something? mines about 6-8 inches apart nology coil is in stock location and cdi is mounted on one of those gb racing mounts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (banshee332 @ May 22 2008, 07:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=837would you be able to shield it with like a peice of rubber or something? mines about 6-8 inches apart nology coil is in stock location and cdi is mounted on one of those gb racing mounts
Im running b8egv plugs with a 4mill triple cylinders wha plugs should I run.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I would just run it and see if it does it or not and if your running alky with good timing your running the same plug I and many others run...Its a good plug and Id stick with it.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
thats cool like I stated if you are running ALKY with good timing I would stick with the plug...If your running gas Id prob run an es

·
Registered
152 Posts
QUOTE (banshee332 @ May 22 2008, 08:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=837would you be able to shield it with like a peice of rubber or something? mines about 6-8 inches apart nology coil is in stock location and cdi is mounted on one of those gb racing mounts
If you have an EMF or ground feedback problem, wrapping the CDI in tanalum foils may help get rid of the interference.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts