ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just found this site. Someone posted a link on my "regular" forum, Kawieriders. I'm Randy. I'm from just west of San Antonio. My father and I are building a Mud/dirt drag strip on our land. We should be open by April. (with fingers crossed)

for my Bike. I have a 05 KFX700. Right now the motor is at After Midnight Racing becoming an 840 beast, along with that i also have a Boondocker NOS system and every bolt on I can find.

Anyway, I hope to get to race with yall some day.

Randy

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone else in the San Antonio area???

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my buddy brought out his daughter's drag bike that he built to my drag strip this weekend. for 90 cc, this thing moves. i really enjoyed riding the wheelie bar for several hundred feet

Wheel Tire Sky Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Randy, I am in San Antonio just about every weekend. I live in Katy TX. I purchased Shawns Renegade, glad to see someone else from San Antonio.

·
Registered
148 Posts
randy, just remeber that kimbers bike is only 90 cc's, we had a good time out at your track. we really appreciate you having us. welcome to the site and dont forget to call me if ernest is coming out. whats up ernest, got everything going yet? im trying to get the video from last weekend up on this site but you know me and computers( i started this little letter last june ha ha) later, shawn

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Shawn whats up buddy, Renegade is running very well. I will call you when I plan to make it out there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
finally getting it all back together, here are some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Looks good, have to go out there some day soon and practice some more with mine.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
any time

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.