·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Slower than i would normaly run
.. But i had a very good time and it was nice to meet Mark and Elliot and see Chad again.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Great Vid! That location looks hot. Get a little bit of everything MX, Drags, Rhino launching....wish me and my crew were closer to check it out.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was definitely great to see everyone again out there and meeting new faces. That little strait away next to the drag strip is FUN! 4th gear pinned. I can't wait to see the pics of me jumping the bigger jumps in the back. I'm sure the creepy photographer got plenty of me.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sigh... I don't like talking bad about people on a public forum and I feel like I might eat my words. He's got a lot of good pictures of me riding and I WANT THEM. Haha..

But yeah, he asked for my phone number and if he could ride double with me on the track. How in the hell would he even fit? He's a big guy. Those are just two examples... ick.

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
QUOTE (Misstify @ Sep 21 2008, 12:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11188Sigh... I don't like talking bad about people on a public forum and I feel like I might eat my words. He's got a lot of good pictures of me riding and I WANT THEM. Haha..

But yeah, he asked for my phone number and if he could ride double with me on the track. How in the hell would he even fit? He's a big guy. Those are just two examples... ick.

Hey, us big fellers need love to you know. He was asking about you after you left. Chad and I gave him you phone number and address, I hope you dont mind.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Nice video...Looks like a lot of fun.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts