ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday was a great day for racing. My bike ran awesome all day and I did better than I thought I would. It was all fun and games until I was in the final round against 900cc nitrous snomo quad. I got all outa shape towards the end of the track (about 450' and 80mph at this point). I was neck and neck with him till my left foot slipped off the peg and got sucked in by my rear tire. Others can tell the story since I blacked out until I woke up in the ambulance. Concussion, Sprained left shoulder/ upper back, sprained right foot (real bad) sprained left foot, and sprained both wrists. Basically I cant do [censored] and racing for me is done for a while. This sucks, but we got some good vids below. To compare, my bike is a 4mil ported by Havoc/RDZ running rocket inframes with Stellar chassis components.

-JD

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VIDS:

ME VS. SNOMO

ME VS. 10 MIL CHEETAH

ME VS. BLACKEDOUT96 (MIKE) Just about the same exact motor except for chassis setup. His is a trail/dune it is a fun bike

ME VS. 10 MIL AGAIN

ME LOSING ON MY KX65 LOL

HAD A FUN BY-RUN

$100 RACE LOST BY HALF A TIRE. DAMN

CRASH PASS... CAMERA STOPPED JUST BEFORE!

THE CRAZY OLD MAN LOL

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
looks like fun how often do they race there?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was there racing that day and seen your crash it looked a lot worse than it was good to here your ok

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks trike.... Turns out I threw the chain after inspecing my bike. Locked up and kicked me sidewys and took me for a ride. I am getting better but I am bashed up bad. My bike is totalled too. Ohh well, Im glad to be alive and working.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts