ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Old School fans out there?

It is a new year and I am itching for something new. If you hadn't seen my looking back on 08 thread, I get bored easy and change things up... alot!

I am redoing my drag bike Old Skool fashion.... and these are a couple quick (haha not in Mary's case) pics of what I am thinking....

Look it fits right in...

Drum on the front could be my nitrous bottle, and I can put my TT lights back on :thumbs:

And thanks to Mary I have this photo shop rendering...

I got some black diamond pleated vinyl today for the seat

Then I can be like this....

And then get me one of these...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah LittleMissE cropped that last pic of Steve martin for me

Here is my seat I made...

And the pipe I'll run

I've got the front plastic painted black and drying now, and I am figuring out how I want the old school flames to flow on it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hopefully it won't take but a few days to complete
Of coarse I am remodeling the upstairs bath room at the same time... and got to tear off the shower tiles tonight and start the new tile work...
I think my project is more important

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
damn.. u make me feel lazy..

i always wanted to do a rat rod theme on my old 350.

cant wait to see ur project done.. keep the pics comming!!!

·
Registered
614 Posts
that pipe runs damn close to ur radiator hose??? i know my drag pipe gets alil warm sometimes when i drag race 25 times in a row
has neone ever had neprobs with it melting the hose?

eric can u send me a pic of how that pipe mounts to ur footpeg? i have been having probs with the mounts on my nmotion drag pipe

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (trx510r @ Jan 3 2009, 03:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=23730so since ur goin to make it a drag bike now eric are u goin to take that rear shock off and put a marvin on it or what i perfer to run is a strut

I got a rear shaw for it that is 15" long, and I already lowered the front 3"... so it should work better for short drags.

Well shower walls demolished

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.