ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what size paddle would be good to run. i have a triple drag ported stock welded crank 350 with 35mm airstykers and cpi oof pipes. cool head and 17cc domes on vp110. +8 swinger and +4 degree plate. needing to know if 10 paddle extremes or haulers would be enough or if i should go with 12's. please help im gonna be buying some hopfully this weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
QUOTE (bigboybanshee @ Nov 18 2008, 04:43 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16602I wouldn't change the carbs, if it's a 350, on gas, 35's should be plenty

If you go alcohol, I'd go to 39's, but that's just my opinion...

I agree... I think 14's would be too much for a 350, especially on gas, maybe too much on alky.
It would have to be one helluva strong running 350 IMO.

QUOTE (Raptorjay13 @ Nov 18 2008, 04:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16603I have some 12 paddle extremes on polished douglas wheels size 8. The tires are 20x10x8 like new, i will take $200 shipped.

Smoking deal. I would jump all over this.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
why do some people recomend 22 inch tires over 20's. just curious. if its a good fit and those will do what i need i might take them.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
QUOTE (dajogejr @ Nov 18 2008, 02:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16604I agree... I think 14's would be too much for a 350, especially on gas, maybe too much on alky.
It would have to be one helluva strong running 350 IMO.

Normally I would not have recommended the 14 paddles, but I sold odell my 14 paddle extremes, 72RO, and he's never had any problem getting the tires turning. Granted, his is a 396cc stock cylinder, but he's never had the slightest trouble with leaving the line, I almost think he needs more than 14 paddles (odell's bike).

The 12 paddles would probably be "best" for you bike though JT, and yeah, that's a great deal that was just offered!!!

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
QUOTE (bigboybanshee @ Nov 18 2008, 04:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16606Normally I would not have recommended the 14 paddles, but I sold odell my 14 paddle extremes, 72RO, and he's never had any problem getting the tires turning. Granted, his is a 396cc stock cylinder, but he's never had the slightest trouble with leaving the line, I almost think he needs more than 14 paddles (odell's bike).

The 12 paddles would probably be "best" for you bike though JT, and yeah, that's a great deal that was just offered!!!

T...
What size arm on Odell?
How much does he weigh?
Alky or gas?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well guys i picked up raptorjays paddle on a smoking deal. thanks for all the info. now i hope my bike can turn them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.