ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was coming home and had to take a back road ,people where lined up 4 miles trying to git gas. had cops directing traffic stores had sines limiting people to 10 gal crazy . is any one having this happen or is it just on the east cost

·
Registered
203 Posts
WOW, I was wonder how you was holding up to that hurricane!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bobby its all good we have theme at least 1 time a year , hurricanes i can handle but people going that crazy over gas is ridiculous . all this came about win the local news broadcast the gas prices were going to almost double tomorrow

·
Registered
189 Posts
Haven't seen any problems around here like that, but tell what burns my [censored] was the report on Tv just now that said gas staions out in Tx was raising gas up 30-40 cents a gallon because of all the people having to leave town for Hurricane. Thats just plain out greed!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
easy they fly on their private jet to their swiss banks withdrawl 150,000 like its 50 bucks then go to italy for a weekend!

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
local man owns his own oil/gas company.. truman arnold.. he sells airports there fuel... he also owns local stations... gas everywhere else jumped 20 cents his went 40 cents..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts