ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Hey Ozerone......were is that??? I would love to be able to take some bikes somewhere closer than imperial sand dunes!!! There's nothing like that down here in Tucson, especiallt to be able to run paddles like that! Hit me up and let me know please. Thanks!!

Bad A$$ picks with some sweet bikes by the way!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (BBIII @ Jan 2 2009, 09:06 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=23546NP....i cleaned the post up for ya to.

Thats a good lookin bike for sure, what size is it?

I see a couple 450's out there how did they run?
it a 18 dm built by d&m racing in phx the 450s were runnin good they run with the smaller banshees the location is near the white tank mountains out by surprise az its accually located in n buckey off sun valley parkway... lots of sand it called the hassiampa river bed people been racin in there for years i could give directions if any body is familiar with the phx area

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
QUOTE (ozerone @ Jan 2 2009, 11:32 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=23555it a 18 dm built by d&m racing in phx the 450s were runnin good they run with the smaller banshees the location is near the white tank mountains out by surprise az its accually located in n buckey off sun valley parkway... lots of sand it called the hassiampa river bed people been racin in there for years i could give directions if any body is familiar with the phx area
How often are they racin out there? I wld like some directions for sure. I get out to phnx w/ work quite often I wld like to come and chk it out...My work is at 59th ave & Buckeye rd.

Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.