ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the 4 mil cub dune Banshee. Its a 97 model. Still has stock swinger

Here is the 10 mil cub banshee set up to hill shoot. Its a 1996 model. A 1996 Blaster with a 265 kit on it is also pictured.

Here is Butch on the 10 mil for a test ride

Here is the new Scorpion 700 UTV being delivered. Put together and out in the dunes.

No laughing or wise cracks. This is what I pull everything out in. Its a 1972 Winnebago D18 model with a dodge big block in it. It pulls a 20ft carson and gets us out and back. More pictures of the RV here http://rides.webshots.com/album/80994288yqzaAA?vhost=rides

Here is from left to right Butch, Me, fran, dad on the last trip out.

Just thought I would share, had some time to kill. Butch flew out from Maryland for his first trip to Glamis. I think he liked it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
do u have any portin on ur shee's... i think theres a guy out close to u that does some good port work. look up herrjuggs if u get a chance..

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (kawiking @ Nov 5 2008, 02:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14969lol !!
how u been, have u been doin alot of work ? i ve seen herrjuggs bouncin around hq alot. thats always good. everything has been positive as well. congrats

Everything has been going well, thanks. Just for the record I wasnt joking Nate is the man.

·
Registered
97 Posts
by the looks of that group pic, kevin you take that veggie burger and soy milk too far. you need to eat my man lol

when the big block blows up time to put a cummins or a dmax in it. then vroomm

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
QUOTE (KEVSWS6 @ Nov 5 2008, 10:56 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14921No laughing or wise cracks. This is what I pull everything out in. Its a 1972 Winnebago D18 model with a dodge big block in it. It pulls a 20ft carson and gets us out and back. More pictures of the RV here

I think it's time we talked price increase to get you a new rolling crib....LOL...

J/K with ya Kevin.

Lucky dogs not having to run silencers or spark arrestors in the dunes. For once...them Californians realized how hard it is to start a forest fire in sand.

Man, I need to get out to the west coast!!! Good times!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.