ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the ad description. Does this seem like a Banshee that would run a 4.30 300' drag?

"cheeta cub cylinder full drag ported. billet intakes,41m carbs pro series flat slides, 8 over swingarm, drag handle bars,custom plastics,ftz out of frame drag pipes,fmf pod filters,12 paddle skat trac haulers"

Thanks for any help!

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
yeah, that is old and slows old shee.. I remember it running at the track last year.. but couldn't tell you what it ran.. I do know it has/ had some good parts on here... send him a pm.. he will tell you straight about it... When I saw it at the track.. it had no shocks on it.. only struts... I do know Mike (old&Slow) did do some work to it after he got it...

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
only other thing is I don't remeber what is done to the tranny.. overide... lock out... cut.. I have no idea...

Also, pretty sure any times you get were from a really light rider... if I am remembering right... I know at the track it had a wheelie bar too..

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (zmann @ Jan 20 2009, 05:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=26826only other thing is I don't remeber what is done to the tranny.. overide... lock out... cut.. I have no idea...

Also, pretty sure any times you get were from a really light rider... if I am remembering right... I know at the track it had a wheelie bar too..

Yes, the new owner did say that. 170 or something like that if I remember right. Wish old&slow would get my PM, he might know what time it ran.

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
QUOTE (YD-LUZ @ Jan 20 2009, 08:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=26848Yes, the new owner did say that. 170 or something like that if I remember right. Wish old&slow would get my PM, he might know what time it ran.

Thanks again!

He isn't called old and slow for no reason... until you line up next to him...

he is usually on in the mornings...

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
That bike looks like a duner...full chassis stock.
If it was slammed to the ground with a light rider and a wheelie bar maybe...but not in that form.
4.6? Probably all day long...

I had a 4 mil cub in a stock chassis (no lightened, just removed a few brackets) with a stock tranny, stock type HD clutch (No lockup) and marvins on race fuel that ran very consistent 4.9's and a best of 4.7s with me on it (250lbs) and NO wheelie bar....
Inframe small bore shearers and PWK 35 on gas.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Talked to Old & Slow - man I love that name! He was a huge help. No way in hell it run a 4.30. He has raced some of the same people I've lost to with my YFZ and said it will beat them no poblem. But, that's maybe very high 4's. He said there is potential with the an override trans and different pipes. It is a cub, 4mil, drag ported, etc, etc.

I am not 100% sure if I'm gonna buy it or not.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
hey, sorry I had my cell turned off last night.. and on the charger.. got you vm when I turned it back on this morning... you still needing me to call?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.